FTSE 100, EURO STOXX and other indices
Benchmark your returns with the world's leading stock market indices.
Our index CFDs provide you an investment avenue for benefiting from leading industry sectors or the market as a whole, rather than simply pinpointing an individual stock. In fact, we offer more than a dozen stock indices from across the globe, including America’s Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500), the European EURO STOXX 50, Britain’s Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE 100), Germany’s Deutscher Aktien (DAX 30) and France’s Euronext Paris (CAC 40) – to mention but a few.
Download our trading platform for free to enjoy a truly intuitive online trading experience, coupled with fast execution and excellent leverage on every trade – no matter how little or how much money you put down. Plus, once you open an account, you’ll get immediate access to accurate, real-time market information, including financial data, quotes, charts, trading signals, and much much more.
Why trade index CFDs with Fortrade?
To keep it simple, here is a quick list of the benefits you'll receive when you join our trading community:
- True simplicity: we offer a cross-platform that is super-simple, intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Leveraged trading: gain large exposure to diversified markets with a relatively small amount of invested capital.
- Spread transparency: we provide timely, accurate, and transparent handling of all bid-ask spreads.
- Safety: we guarantee full security and anonymity of your personal information and transaction data.
- The 3 no's:there are no commissions, no hidden fees and no conflicts of interest.
- Lots of freebees:a €10,000 practice account, trading indicators, signals, chart patterns and more.
- Immediate order execution: we cut out any and all middle men and use industry-leading technologies to execute your trades in real-time.
Below are some of our most actively-traded indices:
|DAX 30||CFD on Germany's leading stock market index.||More details|
|DOW 30||CFD on the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI).||More details|
|EURO STOXX||CFD on the Eurozone’s leading stock index.||More details|
|FTSE 100||CFD on Britain’s Financial Times Stock Exchange index.||More details|
|NIKKEI 225||CFD on Japan’s primary stock market index.||More details|
To see a full list of our index CFD offering, click here.