US Treasury Notes and Bonds
Start investing in some of the most popular long-term securities in the capital markets.
With Fortrade, you can buy and sell CFDs on 5-year, 10-year and 30-year securities. Unlike most tradable assets, US treasury securities – notes, and bonds issued by the world’s largest and strongest economy – provide an investment avenue for maximizing your revenues ahead.
Download our trading platform for free to enjoy a truly intuitive online trading experience, coupled with fast execution and excellent leverage on every trade – no matter how little or how much money you put down. Plus, once you open an account, you’ll get immediate access to accurate, real-time market information, including financial data, quotes, charts, trading signals, and much much more.
Why trade Bond CFDs with Fortrade?
To keep it simple, here is a quick list of the benefits you’ll receive when you join our trading community:
- True simplicity: we offer a cross-platform that is super-simple, intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Leveraged trading: gain large exposure to diversified markets with a relatively small amount of invested capital.
- Spread transparency: we provide timely, accurate, and transparent handling of all bid-ask spreads.
- Safety: we guarantee full security and anonymity of your personal information and transaction data.
- The 3 no’s: there are no commissions, no hidden fees and no conflicts of interest.
- Lots of freebees: a €10,000 practice account, trading indicators, signals, chart patterns and more.
- Immediate order execution: we cut out any and all middle men and use industry-leading technologies to execute your trades in real-time.
To see a full list of our product offering, click here.