BATS, Google, Shell and other stocks
Grab a lion’s share from the big name companies you know and like best.
With Fortrade, you can buy and sell stock CFDs of some of the largest and most influential companies listed on NYSE, NASDAQ and other European stock exchanges. Whether you’re bullish or bearish, stock CFDs let you capitalise on the changes in an individual stock price – both quickly and easily.
Download our trading platform for free to enjoy a truly intuitive online trading experience, coupled with fast execution and excellent leverage on every trade – no matter how little or how much money you put down. Plus, once you open an account, you’ll get immediate access to accurate, real-time market information, including financial data, quotes, charts, trading signals, and much much more.
Why trade stock CFDs with Fortrade?
To keep it simple, here is a quick list of the benefits you'll receive when you join our trading community:
- True simplicity: we offer a cross-platform that is super-simple, intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Leveraged trading: gain large exposure to diversified markets with a relatively small amount of invested capital.
- Spread transparency: we provide timely, accurate, and transparent handling of all bid-ask spreads.
- Safety: we guarantee full security and anonymity of your personal information and transaction data.
- The 3 no's: there are no commissions, no hidden fees and no conflicts of interest.
- Lots of freebees: a €10,000 practice account, trading indicators, signals, chart patterns and more.
- Immediate order execution: we cut out any and all middle men and use industry-leading technologies to execute your trades in real-time.
Below are some of our most actively-traded stocks:
|Amazon||CFD on the Amazon.com, Inc (AMZN) stock quote.||More details|
|Berkshire||CFD on the Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) stock quote.||More details|
|ExxonMobil||CFD on the ExxonMobil Corporation (XOM) stock quote.||More details|
|CFD on the Google (GOOG) stock quote.||More details|
|McDonald's||CFD on the McDonald's Corporation (MCD) stock quote.||More details|
To see a full list of our stock CFD offering, click here.