The margin calculator provides a simple percentage calculation of the required Leverage (also known as Margin Level) for each tradable instrument offered on our platform. With Fortrade’s Margin Calculator, you can calculate exactly how much margin is required in order to guarantee a position that you would like to open and adjust its size accordingly.
1. Select your account currency.
2. Choose the currency pair for which you would like to calculate the margin percentage.
3. Select the margin ratio from the predefined ratios in the drop-down list.
4. Type the amount you would like to calculate, using numbers only.
5. Click on the CONVERT button, and the result will appear underneath.