Cotton, corn and other agriculture products
Build a diversified food and agriculture-based portfolio for a chance to plough back substantial profits.
We offer CFDs on a number of leading crop commodities and other raw materials such as wheat, corn, sugar and cotton. These staple products, which are traded on many commodity markets and exchanges around the world, play an important role in today’s global economy. And, since they’re often subject to extreme price volatility, their futures and options can provide ample opportunities to make large earnings from relevantly small investments.
Download our trading platform for free to enjoy a truly intuitive online trading experience, coupled with fast execution and excellent leverage on every trade – no matter how little or how much money you put down. Plus, once you open an account, you’ll get immediate access to accurate, real-time market information, including financial data, quotes, charts, trading signals, and much much more.
Why trade commodity CFDs with Fortrade?
To keep it simple, here is a quick list of the benefits you’ll receive when you join our trading community:
- True simplicity: we offer a cross-platform that is super-simple, intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Leveraged trading: gain large exposure to diversified markets with a relatively small amount of invested capital.
- Spread transparency: we provide timely, accurate, and transparent handling of all bid-ask spreads.
- Safety: we guarantee full security and anonymity of your personal information and transaction data.
- The 3 no’s: there are no commissions, no hidden fees and no conflicts of interest.
- Lots of freebees: a €10,000 practice account, trading indicators, signals, chart patterns and more.
- Immediate order execution: we cut out any and all middle men and use industry-leading technologies to execute your trades in real-time.
Below are some of our most actively-traded agriculture products:
|Sugar||CFD on the daily spot price of sugar (SB).||More details|
|Corn||CFD on the daily spot price of corn (ZC).||More details|
|Soybeans||CFD on the daily spot price of soybeans (ZS).||More details|
|Wheat||CFD on the daily spot price of wheat (ZW).||More details|
|Cotton||CFD on the daily spot price of cotton no. 2 (CT)||More details|
To see a full list of our product offering, click here.