Swap rates determine the costs of holding a position overnight. This occurs at 21:00 (GMT+0) on all trades held open at this time. You can use our swap calculator to calculate easily the fee you will be charged based on the instrument you are trading, your account currency, and trade size.
1. Select your account currency
2. Choose the currency pair for which you would like to calculate the swap rates.
3. Enter the trade size (based in lots).
4. Define the number of nights your position will be held.
5. Click on the CONVERT button, and the result will appear underneath.