Swap Rates Calculator
Swap rates determine the costs for holding a position overnight. This occurs at 21:00 GMT time, on any trades held open at this time. You can use our swap calculator to easily calculate the fee you will be charged, based on the instrument you are trading on, your account currency and trade size.
How to use the Swap Rates Calculator?
1. Select your account currency.
2. Choose the currency pair for which you would like to calculate the swap rates.
3. Enter the trade size (based in lots).
4. Define the number of nights your position will be held.
5. Click on the CONVERT button, and the result will appear underneath.